Discount for Open Access publication in FSI: Genetics
Proceedings from the 26th ISFG Congress in Krakow published
ISFG prize lecture video online
ISFG 2015 Workshop presentations online
Scientific Prize of ISFG 2015 awarded to T. Parsons
ISFG General Assembly 2015 in Kraków
ISFG 2015 in Kraków
The ISFG has a Wikipedia page
2014 Impact Factor for FSI Genetics: 4.604
Obituary for Professor Konrad Hummel
ICMP Established as International Organization
GHEP-ISFG Working Group Received Accreditation for Proficiency Exercise
ISFG Scientific Prize awarded to Peter Gill
New ISFG statutes in place
- §2 (1): "The society aims to promote scientific knowledge in the field of genetic markers in the human genome as applied to forensic science. This is to be accomplished by scientific meetings of the society, formation of commissions, meetings of the working groups, and by scientific publications."
- §4 (1): "Any academic graduate, or member of the technical support staff, dealing scientifically with genetic markers, can apply for full membership."
- §4 (5, new section): "The membership is considered terminated, if the annual membership fee according to § 9 has not been paid for a period of at least two years."
- §4 (7): "The membership may not be used for advertising purposes. The Executive Committee can decide to terminate the membership if in spite of a warning this regulation is violated."
- §9 (2): "Membership fees are waived for Honorary Members. For supporting members the annual fee is set to be tenfold the membership fee for full members according to § 9 section 1."